Need to monitor Xendit outages?
Stay on top of outages with IsDown. Monitor the official status pages of all your vendors, SaaS, and tools, including Xendit, and never miss an outage again.
Start a Free Trial
This incident has been resolved.
The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.
A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
We have detected issues with DANA & QRIS EWALLET payments due to a disruption on our partner's end.
- No callback received from DANA & QRIS upon payment complete.
- First triggered at: 2023-06-04 22:30:43+07:00
We are currently in the process of investigating and will keep this page updated as we learn more and restore these services.
In the meantime, we recommend that you take the following actions to mitigate disruptions to your end users during this incident:
- Merchants will be able to initiate transactions, but will receive a CHANNEL_UNAVAILABLE error with a HTTP 503 response on a percent of requests.
- A percentage of callbacks might not be received from DANA upon payment. Xendit will perform a reconciliation of all the payments after the incident has been resolved.
- Retry transactions for which a 503 error is received.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused,
Xendit customer service
With IsDown, you can monitor all your critical services' official status pages from one centralized dashboard and receive instant alerts the moment an outage is detected. Say goodbye to constantly checking multiple sites for updates and stay ahead of outages with IsDown.Start free trial
No credit card required · Cancel anytime · 2761 services available
Try it out! How much time you'll save your team, by having the outages information close to them?