Need to monitor Xendit outages?
Stay on top of outages with IsDown. Monitor the official status pages of all your vendors, SaaS, and tools, including Xendit, and never miss an outage again.
Start Free Trial
This incident has been resolved.
Our partner has implemented a fix & can process payments as usual. We are monitoring the situation before closing this incident.
- From 13:51 GMT+8 onwards, request for UBP Direct Debit payment will receive 503 CHANNEL_UNAVAILABLE
- Payments by End users with existing linked accounts/payment methods can now be processed.
- Attempts to make a new payment method will still fail.
Our partner has acknowledged the issue and are working on the fix
We have detected issues for UBP Direct Debit.
- Merchants may received 400 INVALID_PAYMENT_METHOD_ERROR and received a payment method expired webhook. We would advise for merchants to ask their customers to make a new linking.
- From 11:06 GMT+8 , merchants will receive 503 CHANNEL_UNAVAILABLE.
We are currently in the process of investigating this with UBP and will update as soon as we have a response.
In the meantime, we recommend that you take the following actions to mitigate disruptions to your end users during this incident:
- We recommend asking your end-users to either retry their UBP payment or switch to a non-UBP Direct Debit payment method.
With IsDown, you can monitor all your critical services' official status pages from one centralized dashboard and receive instant alerts the moment an outage is detected. Say goodbye to constantly checking multiple sites for updates and stay ahead of outages with IsDown.Start free trial
No credit card required · Cancel anytime · 2828 services available
Try it out! How much time you'll save your team, by having the outages information close to them?